Understanding the Mind-Gut ConnectionJanuary 11, 2017 /
Webinar On Demand
Research on the gut-brain axis is revolutionizing our understanding of health—physical, emotional, and mental. Join us for a free, LIVE, webinar with gut-brain research pioneer Dr. Emeran Mayer, author of the brand-new The Mind-Gut Connection, to learn more about this fascinating and cutting-edge topic.
Faculty: Emeran Mayer, MD, author of The Mind-Gut Connection
CPEU/CEU: not available at this time
Upon viewing this webinar, learners will be able to:
- Identify key aspects of the gut’s structure and function
- Identify key types of beneficial microbes, and their function
- List the phases of the feedback loop between the brain and gut
- Identify nutrition-related functions that microbes perform
- List three specific, practical recommendations you could give a client to help him/her consume a diet to maximize brain health
To get the on demand webinar, click here.