Changing the Dynamic in Your Diabetes Education (CE credit)March 8, 2017 /
Join Janis Roszler, MS, RD, CDE, FAND, author of Approaches to Behavior: Changing the Dynamic Between Patients and Professionals in Diabetes Care and Education, for a unique, free webinar on how to improve the dynamic in your diabetes care.
Faculty: Janis Roszler, MS, RD, CDE, FAND
CPEU/CEU: 1 credit
Expiration: April 12, 2019
After listening to this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- State the influence providers and patients have on each other
- Appreciate the importance of self-care for the diabetes educator (or other clinician)
- Describe the Stop Drop and Roll approach
- Describe the LEAP approach and an example of its use
- State two approaches to dealing with anger and sadness in diabetes counseling and education
To read the webinar and receive 1 CPEU/CEU, please go to https://www.skellyskills.com/Articles.asp?ID=350.